Elevation Info: NAVD88 Elevation: 2172 ft / 662 m
Latitude/Longitude (WGS84) 48.14121 N; 118.95293 W
- The Admin Hill site is located on a hill above the Government Center location.
- This site is currently served by commercial power fed from overhead pole mounted transformer then under ground to a 240/120 VAC feed at the equipment shelter.
- There is currently no generator for emergency backup power onsite.
- A Fujitsu mini-split cooling unit is available for cooling the trailer but was not operating at the time of our site visit. A window style air conditioner is also available for cooling but also non-working. Electric baseboard heat is available to limit low temp conditions.
- There are a two Rohn 45G towers attached to existing equipment shelter. There are additional antennas directly mounted to existing equipment shelter.
- The existing monopole fdn. construction method and structural capacity of the tower base foundation is unknown. The construction method and structural capacity of the tower base foundation is unknown ICI cannot comment on the adequacy of the existing tower foundation.
- The antenna mounts and antenna mounting hardware for several antennas are good.
- No lightning rod is placed on top of towers.
- The towers are not in compliance with the specifications for a class” A” climb facility as defined in the TIA-222-G tower design standard.
- In general, the site is not adequately grounded. Sub-surface ground system cannot be verified. Site grounding is not in compliance and does not meet MOTOROLA R56 standards.
- Site road access is good with minor winter access issues.
- Site configuration has multiple towers and antenna locations spread out.
- The existing equipment shelter is a Conex in good condition. Equipment shelter is elevated and supported by piers.
- Equipment shelter is not equipped with adequate equipment for existing environmental conditions correctly. No adequate dust control. Electric baseboard heat is available to limit low temp conditions. There is minimal AC provided by a residential window style AC unit and Slimline Unit.
- It is ICI’s professional opinion it would be most feasible to upgrade the site by erecting a new 150’ self-supporting lattice tower and placing new 12’ x 30’ Pre-fabricated concrete equipment shelter with the emergency back-up generator housed in the equipment shelter.
- Reconfiguration of a single tower would allow consolidation of all RF Equipment and Security.
- This site location is a desirable location for Colocation. It also would resolve all site deficiencies and consolidate all antennas and ancillary equipment to a single structure.